- Ladakh has enchanting beauty that can blow the mind of its visitors. And this tour of Ladakh is a chance to experience it in your life and create memories that will last forever. This Panoramic Ladakh Tour, a package of 10 nights and 11 days, offers you a chance to visit the well-known destinations of Ladakh. You explore places such as Keylong, Sarchu, Leh, Nubra, Lamayuru, and Kargil during the itinerary. In addition, the itinerary takes you to well-known tourist spots, some very famous ancient monasteries, and some breathtaking regions of Ladakh. Visits to Nubra valley and Pangong Lake are two of the highlights of this itinerary
What is included in the tour
- Accommodation is on a triple sharing basis in camps/hotels mentioned or similar (for couple on Double sharing basis)
- Breakfast and Dinner throughout the tour (except breakfast on day 1)
- All inner line permit for the mentioned itinerary.
- Airport pick up
- Royal Enfield Himalayan
- Riding Jacket, Knee and elbow guard, Gloves
- Fuel for the trip (mentioned itinerary)
- Helmet for both rider and pillion
- A Backup vehicle for support
- A Skilled mechanic for assistance
- A Tour Marshall
- Daily maintenance and spare parts.
- First Aid box in the car
- An oxygen cylinder in the car 24/7.
- All the sightseeing and excursion as per the itinerary
What is NOT included in the tour
- Anything that is not mentioned in the cost inclusion
- Cost arising by damage to the bike
- Any entrance fee to the monastery and monument
- Any cost arising due to unforeseen events like a landslide, road block etc.
- GST 5%
- Admire the picturesque location of Sarchu valley
- Guided tours to Shanti Stupa and Leh Palace in Leh
- Visit the famous Monasteries of Ladakh
- Indulge in shopping at the local market in Leh
- Halt at the ruins of the 15th century Basgo Castle, en-route Lamayuru
- Visit the monolithic rock-cut statue of Maitreya Buddha in Mulbekh en route to Kargil
- Halt at Drass- known as the second coldest place on earth, on the way to Srinagar
DAY 1: Fly into Srinagar,
We will meet you at the airport and help facilitate your quick exit and transfer to the Hotel. The group leader will brief the group about some imp safety checkpoints and each member will give their intro to the group. Our Crew will take care of everything and get you ready for your trip to Leh.
Day 2: Srinagar-Drass-Kargil ñ LEH (204 KM / 7-8 HRS)
Your tour beings towards Kargil, by visiting Sonamark (MEADOW OF GOLD), and having lunch at Sonamark.Enroute visite Drass village (2nd COLDEST INHABITED PLACE IN THE WORLD).En route has a magnificent view of Kargil's war-famous peaks (TIGER HILL, TOLO LING ). Pay a visit to Vijay Samrak, a place to pay a tribute to soldiers who had laid their lives in the Kargil war in 1999. Reach Kargil by evening.
Overnight at Hotel
DAY 3: KARGIL - LEH - (202KM / 7-8 HRS).
The morning after Breakfast leave for Leh, en route visit Mulbek a giant Buddha Sculpture on Rock Mountain, Lamayuru, the oldest Monastery of Ladakh, and have a magnificent view of the spectacular view of Moon landscape. Arrive at Leh. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY4: LEH - NUBRA VALLEY (Hunder & Sumur) (120 KM / 4-5 HRS) 2 days.
After an early breakfast, we shall drive to NUBRA VALLEY which leads through KHARDUNG-LA-- the highest motorable road in the world at 18,390 ft which falls around 39 km from Leh. Nubra Valley is popularly known as Ldorma or the valley of flowers. It is situated to the North of Ladakh between the Karakoram and Ladakh ranges of the Himalayas. Afternoon visit Hunder Monastery. Hunder is one of the remote villages in the Ladakh district of India's northernmost State of Jammu and Kashmir (Kashmir). Lying close to the border between India and Pakistan in the north-western part of Ladakh, the village of Hunder comprises settlers that include Ladakhis and Tibetans. Visit SAND DUNES to enjoy a two-hump camel safari (Optional on a direct payment basis by the client). Overnight at Hotel
DAY5 : NUBRA VALLEY ( DISKET ) ñ Back to LEH (120 KM / 5-6 HRS)
After breakfast proceeds for a drive back to Leh visiting Diskit monastery which has quite an interesting legend attached to it. It is believed that a Mongol demon once lived here and was considered to be a sworn enemy of Buddhism. And he was put to an end by the protectors of Disket monastery. You can still see the skeleton (arm) of that demon held by the protector inside the monastery. Also, visit the large statue of Maitreya Buddha at Deskit Gompa, which is also the biggest statue in Ladakh, and back to Leh by the same route by crossing Khardungla Pass. Overnight at Hotel.
DAY 6: NUBRA - PANGONG LAKE 1 DAY (277 KM / 6-8 HRS)
After an early breakfast, we shall leave for Pangong Lake situated at 14,000 feet (4,267 m) above sea level. A long narrow basin of inland drainage, hardly six to seven km at its widest point and over 130 km long, it is bisected by the international border between India and China. A few years back the government decided to open it to tourists though the lake and its surrounding are under army surveillance. Enjoy the landscape in the backdrop of the Lake. One rarely feels so close to nature and the environment and the scenery is unforgettable. Overnight at Camp.
DAY 7: PANGONG -TSOMO RIRI LAKE. (337 km 8-9 HRS)
Early departure for Tsomo ri-ri Lake (Alt 15,000ft) is the largest of the high-altitude lakes in the Trans-Himalayan biogeographic region. Unlike Pangong, this lake is entirely within India, and being a sweet water lake, it is home to a wide range of wildlife. In a 1996 survey, It was revealed that Thirty-four species of birds including 14 species of water birds of which 6 are the vulnerable species were found around this lake. This lake, like all other high-altitude Himalayan lakes, is a beauty in itself that finally reach Tsomoriri which is ( 28 km long and about 8 km wide) and is the breeding ground of many migratory birds including the rare bar-headed geese. Overnight at Camp.
DAY8: TOSMORIRI ñTSOKAR VIA TAGLANG La - Serchu Night ( 230 Km / 7-8 HRS) .
After breakfast retrace the route down to the Puga Sumdo and then follow the road across the Polokongka pass (4920 Mtrs).To visit Tsokar Lake. A salt Lake system in the Rupsho plateau is the home of Nomads and supports many rare wildlife species. After sightseeing in the area takes the Manali highway road, crossing Taglangla ( 17.584 ft). Arrive Serchu. Overnight at Camp.
DAY9 : Serchu - Manali drop. (230 Km 7-8 HRS)
Leave for Manali by early Morning, En route have a view of the confluence of Chandra Bhaga river at Tandi. Lunch at Sissu Village, later leave for Manali by crossing Rohtang Pass (13050 ft) and reach Manali by late afternoon and settle in the hotel. We will gather for the last dinner in Manali and with a heavy heart full of memories we have to say see you soon. That is the end of our epic journey. Overnight at Hotel
After breakfast check out from the hotel.